Best Outdoor Windows Cleaning Solutions
Men In Kilts provides professional interior and exterior window cleaning services for your home. Your home deserves the best and our kilted technicians provide professional quality residential service.
Our kilted technicians clean your windows using eco-friendly cleaning solutions in combination with a variety of tools including water-fed poles and 100% rubber squeegees to not leave any static charges to your windows. What does that mean? It means that dirt and grime don’t become statically attracted to your windows resulting in clean windows that stay clean longer.
Why do you need window cleaning services?
- It protects your windows for the long term. If windows are left dirty or grimy for long periods of time, your windows become more fragile from oxidization and hard minerals that leave your windows forever stained. Etching and scratches are also more likely to become permanent when dirty windows are not taken care of.
- Windows that are clean let the sun come through more and heat up your home. Those small dirt particles can have a large effect on your home's energy bill if left alone. People also often discount the value of natural light, but truth is that natural light can be a crucial component to any room.
- When Men In Kilts cleans your windows, we provide insights and can spot future problems like small leaks, cracks or abrasions that can be fixed easily. But if these problems were left alone, they could cost you more in the long run to fix. Think of window cleaning as an investment to save money down the road to replace your windows.
- How often should you consider cleaning your windows? As a minimum, we recommend cleaning your windows twice a year. The area you live in can have a vast impact on that recommendation though. Consider if you live on a busy street, have lots of trees in the area or run sprinklers that spray your windows. The best way to find out how often you should be having your windows cleaned is to call us.
- Cleaning the windows on the inside of your home is one thing, but consider the outdoor side. Cleaning second story or higher windows from the outside can be dangerous. They are best left to professionals to be cleaned because they are professionally trained and insured for the work.
- Clean windows also contribute to the overall impact of your home. Looking outside and seeing the world in its full colour can improve your mood. Plus clean windows make your home more attractive from the street, which if you are in the market to sell, can increase its curb appeal.